Best Miami Restaurants To Visit for the Holidays
Miami is well known for its diverse cuisine. Since South Florida is a melting pot of various nationalities, it provides some of the best cuisine options in the world. While some restaurants choose to close for the Christmas day, they still offer exquisite dining experiences and delicious food throughout the holiday season, especially during the month of December. If you are ready to celebrate the holiday season with some excellent food, consider visiting the restaurants listed below.
- Makoto – 9700 Collins Ave Bal Harbour, FL
- Cake Thai Kitchen – 7919 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro – 4312 NE 2nd Ave Miami, FL
- Zak the Baker – 405 NW 26th Street Miami, FL
- Lucali – 930 Bay Road Miami Beach, FL
- Zuma – 270 Biscayne Blvd Way Miami, FL
- Joe’s Stone Crab – 11 Washington Ave Miami Beach, FL
- Edge, Steak & Bar – 1435 Brickell Ave Miami, FL
- Ortanique on the Mile – 278 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, FL
- Ariete – 3540 Main Hwy Coconut Grove, FL
- Jaya at the Setai – 2001 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL
The restaurants on the list above include Mediterannean, Italian, Latin, Thai, American cuisine. Their holiday menus offer specials and unique dishes. Inquire for more details about the menu by contacting the restaurant of your choice directly.
Erica Rosello acquired her Bachelor’s degree in Business with a minor in English from FIU. Her Passion for Miami, the city she grew up in, has enabled her to capture and highlight all of the Beauty and Power “The Most Exciting City in the World” has to offer. For exclusive interviews and advertising opportunities, please contact email@example.com