Where To See Christmas Lights In Miami
It’s December and the holiday season has arrived! As Miami begins decorating for this festive time of year, you are probably wondering where you can see the best Christmas lights and decorations in the city. First, you should always explore your own neighborhood as you drive around hunting for the best lights. This is very entertaining for adults and children alike. You can make the experience extra festive by bringing carry cups of hot chocolate along and listen to holiday tunes as you drive around your neighborhood. You will be surprised at what you will see. After you explore your area, consider the following destinations as well.
- Take a water taxi in Ft. Lauderdale along the Intracoastal at night to see the vibrant decorations of the surrounding homes and buildings.
- Visit Zoo Miami in the evening and let the kids explore the zoo and see all the festive lights in the shape of their favorite animals.
- Find a good spot to see the Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade. Relax on the sidelines as you gaze at the festive and beautifully decorated yachts and boats.
- Watch the Christmas tree lighting ceremony at the Shops at Merrick Park. The kids will enjoy telling Santa their Christmas wish and you will enjoy shopping at unique stores.
- Visit the Deering Estate for their annual holiday festivities which includes an illuminated wonderland the entire family will enjoy.
- Visit Bayfront Park as it hosts its annual tree lighting ceremony.
Don’t forget to check your own community for festive light and tree ceremonies and other festivities throughout the holiday season!
Erica Rosello acquired her Bachelor’s degree in Business with a minor in English from FIU. Her Passion for Miami, the city she grew up in, has enabled her to capture and highlight all of the Beauty and Power “The Most Exciting City in the World” has to offer. For exclusive interviews and advertising opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org