Let loose and explore the many bar and club options South Miami has to offer. Many bars have been in the community for a long time and have become neighborhood favorites. Visit these festive South Miami bars and choose your favorite.
- Sunset Tavern – Enjoy great drinks, beer, food and more at one of South Miami’s favorite neighborhood sports bars. Activities at this bar include live music, country music Wednesdays, whiskey Wednesdays, late night happy hour and the opportunity to play Wii games on the big screen every Tuesday night. Sunset Tavern is located on 7232 SW 59 Ave in South Miami.
- Georges – Happy Hour is from 4 P.M to 7 P.M Monday through Friday, with 50 percent off of all drinks. Enjoy music, festivities and great food. Georges is located at 1549 Sunset Drive in South Miami.
- Shula’s 347 Grill – Monday through Friday is social hour from 1 P.M to 7 P.M. Indulge in amazing food such as lobster bisque, BBQ shrimp, Truffle fries, blackened tenderloin tips and much more. Don’t forget about ladies night every Wednesday starting at 4 P.M. Shula’s 347 Grill is located at 6915 Red Road in Coral Gables.
- The Irish Times – This Irish pub has a high energy and festive atmosphere. The food is delicious and they have a large selection of Irish drinks and beer. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday 3 P.M to 7 P.M, with buy one get one free drinks. Saturday nights are highly energetic with a live DJ. The Irish Times is located at 5850 Sunset Drive in South Miami.
- Bougainvillea’s Old Florida Tavern – Is also affectionately called “Bougies Bar” by the locals. They have a large selection of beer, wine, specialty shots, martini’s and mixed drinks selection to choose from. Savor good food and live music at this Old Florida Tavern. Ladies night offers free drinks every Wednesday from 10 P.M. to 2 A.M. Sing your heart out at Karaoke Tuesday’s from 10 P.M to 2 A.M. Bougainvillea’s Old Florida Tavern is located at 7221 SW 58th Ave in South Miami.